This place hires reckless drivers who are in a hurry and speeding is condone regardless of life. One of their drivers almost killed me today speeding through the main tourist area that dead ends at the Flagler College.

He did bother to slow down and was he a hurry making a left turn at a T stop literally came 1 foot from hitting me when he slammed the breaks. I spoke to the manager Richard, who was insensitive and could careless what I had to say. He said he would speak to the driver. I said, he needs to be fire and said nothing.

I said, You don't take me serious do you? How would you feel if he had hit me and the police would of came out along with all the TV stations in Jacksonville?

He would not say anything as he did not care. As promise I told him to start reading my reviews online.

Product or Service Mentioned: Five Star Pizza Vehicle Driver.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1299999

5 star pizza St Augustine. I lost my coupon for a small pizza one topping.

I had it in my hand when I called in for delivery. Unfortunately my home hit hard by the storm and I only 1 light and an electrical socket that still works The driver asks for the coupon and dropped it. Im looking for it with my lantern. Can't find it Driver calls the manager and says now the pizza costs $ 10.91 instead of .99 cent.

He wouldn't give me a break. I Used to patronize this place. They have my address on file What.did.they think I was to continue to pass it on !

Maybe 1 other person would get a .99 cent pizza. Don't deal with this insensitive franchise no matter where are located